This document establishes the pre-contractual information regarding contracts concluded at a distance, through the address www.ibersan.pt referred to in article 4 of Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of February 14, and all subdomains, digital applications or sub-websites. The registered trademark IBERSAN and respective domain www.ibersan.pt, is owned by AIM CIALA, SA, headquartered in Pinhal do Concelho, Apartado 159, 7540-909 Santiago do Cacém, NIF 507 643 240, hereinafter abbreviated as IBERSAN.
IBERSAN is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data that were obtained digitally, namely, through the use of this website, committing to respect the privacy of users, ensuring the confidentiality and security of the data received, in strict compliance with the legislation in force.
This Personal Data Protection Policy describes our practices for the conservation, treatment and access of personal information. By accepting, you are authorizing IBERSAN to process your data, which you confirm to be the owner, as well as data relating to your commercial and contractual relationship and respective management, under the terms of this text.
You further declare to be aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data, previously transmitted by you, includes all operations carried out by automated means or not.
Additionally, it declares its knowledge of its rights to oppose, correct and/or request the "Right to Forget" regarding the processing of your Personal Data, by sending a request to an email address, as well as having the right to present complaint to the competent authorities.
Please read the following terms carefully:
This Personal Data Protection Policy, hereinafter referred to as "Protection Policy" intends to inform you about the following points:
1.1. The commitments adopted by IBERSAN, regarding the Protection of Personal Data, under the terms and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "RGPD" (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of Personal Data and the free circulation of such data, and;
1.2. About the way in which IBERSAN treats your Personal Data, in particular Personal Data obtained digitally, namely, through the website and/or digital applications.
In the following framework, IBERSAN provides the framework on the following definitions:
Definition of "Personal Data": refers to all information related to the Data Subject and that allows identification.
"Data Subject" definition: a singular person identified or identifiable to whom the Personal Data are associated. The user of the website is considered as Data Subject before IBERSAN. The natural person may be identifiable or identified, directly or indirectly, including through name, civil or tax identification number, location data, online identifiers (such as IP addresses and logs).
Definition of "Controller": an internal entity that defines the objectives and means of the Processing of Personal Data.
Definition of "Processor": an entity external to IBERSAN that processes Personal Data on its behalf. The "Subcontractor" has entered into a confidentiality agreement with IBERSAN, in which it undertakes to keep confidential the information to which it processes.
Definition of "Treatment": any operation carried out in connection with the Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, provision, harmonization or association, restriction, disposal or destruction. Processing of Personal Data is also considered to be any other operation under the GDPR.
3. COMMITMENTS MADE
IBERSAN guarantees the complete protection of Personal Data in accordance with the norms set out in the GDPR, with regard to all the procedures and obligatoriness provided therein, especially with regard to the Processing of Personal Data of users of websites, digital applications (e.g., visitors, customers, prospective customers, job seekers, etc).
IBERSAN has implemented digital tools and procedures in order to guarantee the effective protection of Personal Data.
In monitoring the compliance of GDPR procedures, www.ibersan.pt has adopted and implemented several internal policies and procedures with a view to raising awareness among its employees, suppliers and partners about the protection of Personal Data.
3.1. PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal Data Processing
IBERSAN undertakes to process your Personal Data in accordance with the following principles:
- Processing legally, impartially and transparently, thus guaranteeing the principles of legality, impartiality and transparency;
- Collection and processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Compliance with the purpose limitation principle, as they will not be processed in a divergent and incompatible way with the objectives for which they were collected;
- Collection and adequate processing, relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary, taking into account the objectives for which they are processed, thus respecting the principle of data minimization;
- The Personal Data provided must be true, proceeding to the respective rectification or update whenever necessary or so it sees fit.
Security of processing
IBERSAN has defined technical and procedural measures for the effective implementation of the principles of Personal Data Protection, in order to comply with the GDPR, thus protecting the rights, freedoms and guarantees of Data Subjects, from the beginning of its collection and consequent Treatment.
The imposition of the same level of protection of Personal Data on all Subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, partners, etc.) was determined.
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 HOW PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED
IBERSAN collects your Personal Data at the business premises that it operates and through its website and/or digital applications, in which the user explicitly makes available and consents, specifying:
- commercial establishment(s) it operates;
- registration/account on our website and/or digital applications;
- when browsing websites, digital applications of www.ibersan.pt (i.e., technical information, such as IP addresses or logs, collected through cookies or similar technologies where authorized);
- When purchasing online goods, products or services;
- When subscribing to the newsletter provided by IBERSAN;
- When participating in a competition, marketing program, test or survey;
- When applying for a job at our establishment or via the website;
- When introducing comments or images on the pages of social networks owned by IBERSAN;
- when, in any other way, he sends us personal information and consents to its storage and processing;
4.2. WHY THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IS NECESSARY?
Customer Relationship Management
IBERSAN collects Personal Data relating to business relationships with customers and prospective customers, and in particular:
- Allow navigation through the website, digital applications of IBERSAN, using your personal online account and, services inherent to it;
- Allow online orders to be placed for the purchase of goods, products and services on the website and/or digital applications;
- Provide after-sales services related to your orders or to the items, products and services you have purchased;
- To obtain its opinion on articles, products and services, in particular through surveys and tests;
- Allow participation in tenders, questionnaires or other marketing programs;
- Establish statistical analyses, financial, commercial and online traffic management studies (e.g., for achieving website usage levels, IBERSAN digital applications, as well as the relevance of the services provided as a means of improving website usability);
- Sending information, promotional communication and/or advertising by IBERSAN, in particular on products, services, news, campaigns and events that may be of interest to the customer, provided that (subject to its prior authorization, when necessary and respecting its right of refusal, in accordance with the legal requirements applicable to direct marketing for commercial purposes).
These notifications may be sent by email or via a mobile service (telephone call, SMS and MMS).
Your Personal Data will be processed in such a way as to prevent fraud by third parties.
Personal Data related to your order will be processed in a way that ensures a high level of security in the execution of the transaction as a way to prevent identity theft and fraud in making the payments. With the intention of combating fraud, online payments can be audited by IBERSAN, through methods of automatic processing of the information related to the order. IBERSAN may transfer your Personal Data to third parties, such as service providers or, where legally required, to public and/or judicial authorities. Under these conditions, www.ibersan.pt can refuse any and all commercial transactions until the settlement of the situation. In the verification of situations similar to those described above, the client will be informed individually and will have the possibility to comment and prove his identity. The information considered mandatory is marked with an asterisk on the online forms available by IBERSAN. Without the proper completion of these fields, the request of information and/ or order of the users, cannot be processed. Other information is optional.
Recruitment and Human Resources Management
IBERSAN collects your Personal Data through a form available in the commercial establishment(s) or on the respective page of the website, with a view to analyzing and responding to a particular job application. In cases where no action is taken by IBERSAN in relation to the job application, the Personal Data will be stored in accordance with the provisions of the section on "Personal Data Storage Time".
4.3 LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The operations in the Processing of Personal Data of customers of the www.ibersan.pt are based on:
- In their legitimate interest in the realization of sales, protection of their activities, products and services, and in better identifying the preferences of their customers as a means of personalizing offers and highlighting articles, products and/or services that best match your needs;
- The need to implement contracts with their customers for the sale of articles, products and/or services;
- Where the processing is required by the legislation in force;
- When explicit consent is obtained.
IBERSAN has a legitimate interest in carrying out recruitment operations in order to manage its activities in the best possible way by collecting all the necessary data on interested candidates.
In all cases, it should be noted that IBERSAN only treats Personal Data if:
- The Holder has given express permission for the processing of his Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract to which it is a part;
- The processing is necessary for the realization of the legitimate interests of IBERSAN, except where those interests do not overlap the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, especially if the Data Subject is a child.
4.4 PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME
IBERSAN maintains your Personal Data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the laws and regulations in force, in particular taking into account your activities, storing them during the following periods:
- When you contact us to request information, we store your personal data for as long as necessary to process and effect your request;
- We retain your personal data used for direct marketing until you cancel the authorization or ask us to delete it, in accordance with current legislation. In this case, IBERSAN will only preserve the information necessary to guarantee its right of opposition in accordance with the regulations and legal regulations. Personal Data related to candidates is stored for one year after your last visit to the candidate’s space.
Cookies used by IBERSAN are stored until you remove them from your browser.
4.5 PERSONAL DATA RECEIVERS
IBERSAN employees responsible for managing customer support, sales, recruitment and human resources can only access your Personal Data by strict necessity.
IBERSAN does not share your Personal Data with third parties, with the exception of service providers, in accordance with the provisions of "Security Measures and Subcontractors", especially for the purposes of fraud prevention, payment management, accommodation, IT administration and customer support.
IBERSAN may transfer Personal Data to third parties in accordance with requests from public judicial authorities with legal powers for this purpose, in accordance with the legal rules in force.
IBERSAN guarantees the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data during the transfer to the above-mentioned recipients.
5. ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
Websites may only read and write cookies held by them.
- For technical reasons (identifying sessions, maintaining settings or shopping carts, etc.) for, for example, adapting the presentation of the website, application or digital platform to your device;
- For statistical analyses and online traffic management effects, for example to improve the usability of a website, application and digital platform and the relevance of our services;
- To redefine the target audience and provide it with marketing content on other websites;
- For geo-location purposes when using specific functions, such as recommendations for store addresses and products available at the nearest point of sale.
5.1. OTHER COOKIES
Third part cookies
If authorized in your cookie settings (see the cookie settings section below), third parties (advertising agencies, internet analytics, etc.) will set/read cookies when you browse our website, digital applications.
The use of these cookies is governed by the privacy policies.
These cookies are used by these IBERSAN, during the lifetime of cookies, to determine and distribute relevant advertising content, reflecting your main interests based on knowledge of your browsing habits on our website, applications and digital platforms.
To allow you to share content or comments about our products and/or services, our website may include social media components (buttons, plug-ins, etc.).
These components are used by social media to record their browsing habits and will only work if your browser is connected to the social media in question (but you do not have to use the «share» button, for example).
The social media you use determine the terms governing your use of the information they obtain and IBERSAN has no control over the use of this information. We recommend that you review their privacy policies, which will specify how they use this data and the actions you can take to increase account confidentiality.
You can choose the level of confidentiality of your device by deciding who can use it (people allowed to access the device) and changing its settings (in particular, cookie settings).
You can change your cookie settings at any time and a number of options are available as described below.
You can manage cookies through various options in your browser settings to allow or block cookies in general or for specific actions at any time. Cookies are managed differently in each browser.
Visit your browser link to learn more:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For all other devices (smartphones, tablets, smart devices), see the help menu in your browser.
6. SECURITY MEASURES AND SUBCONTRACTORS
IBERSAN has implemented all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security of Personal Data appropriate to the risk and, in particular, to protect Personal Data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or accidental or illegal access.
The same level of protection is imposed by IBERSAN to its Subcontractors.
Any IBERSAN employee who, during their work, may have access to your Personal Data will keep them strictly confidential.
7. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You may, at any time, in accordance with the applicable rules regarding the protection of Personal Data, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and transfer of your Personal Data.
You also have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of right marketing and thus ask to stop receiving promotional communications from IBERSAN at any time.
When the Treatment is based on your express authorization, you have the right to revoke your authorization at any time.
To exercise your rights, especially regarding the "Right to Oblivion" or deletion of your Personal Data, you can contact us at the following address IBERSAN.
To enable us to respond to your request, you must provide us with the following identification data: name, surname, e-mail address and any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the rules applicable to the protection of Personal Data, in particular the GDPR.
8. CHANGES TO OUR PROTECTION POLICY
The Personal Data Protection Policy can be changed by the www.ibersan.pt at any time.
IBERSAN may adjust the Protection Policy (e.g., if the use of your Personal Data is intended in a way other than that stipulated in the Protection Policy in force at the time of data collection), being published without prior notice, by updating the Personal Data Protection Policy page. Communication to customers shall be made only if the changes so warrant.
For any questions or comments related to our Protection Policy or the way IBERSAN collects and uses your Personal Data and to exercise your rights related to your Personal Data collected, please contact us at the following address IBERSAN.